Currently, we are accepting applications for the following positions:
Interested applicants can submit resume, references, and salary requirements HERE.
We are looking for a driven, motivated PHP web developer with experience distributing and supporting enterprise level software. Ideal candidates are those who thrive in a team environment, love to learn from peers and industry leaders, are sticklers for semantic and well-structured code, are calm under stress and pressure, and are looking to bring networking and connectivity to the current team.
• Responsible for meeting challenging deadlines
• Work well in a team environment
• Follow code structuring guidelines
• Ensure the current infrastructure is built in a modular way with the future in mind
• Show great organizational skills and be familiar with the software development cycle
• Experience in object oriented design, design patterns, and data structures
• At least 8 years experience in at least two backend programming languages intended for the web (eg: PHP, Java, Perl, ASP)
• At least 2 years experience working in PHP 5
• Strong demonstrated RDBS experience with at least three of the following: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL 5 (preferred)
• Working knowledge of at least one PHP framework (eg: Zend, CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Smarty)
• Experience working with SVN or GitHub
• Experience working with and writing APIs
• Ability to troubleshoot business-critical applications and processes before production
• At least 7 years experience in releasing software related products
To apply for this position, submit your resume to [email protected].